To start any journey or to assess your progress, you need to know where you stand. This year, we invite all organisations to put the assessment of diversity and inclusion into the spotlight and to ask themselves: Do our diversity policies work? Do we know our employee mix? Are we open to all diverse talents? Are our policies and strategies supporting us in creating respectful, empowering and inspiring environments for everyone?
Being successful means knowing how to build bridges. Bridges with newcomers, team members, business partners, suppliers, customers and public authorities; and between different policies and strategies within an organisation.
- Mea Lakso, Diversity Charter Finland (FIBS)
- Anne Dahl, Diversity Charter Denmark (lige adgang)
- Anna Carlsson Sigstedt, Diversity Charter Sweden
- Katarina Onell, Kantar
- Kotomi Ogi Possnert, Kantar
- Urban Björn, Business as equals – Moderator for this Fredagskunskap
Member examples from Finland, Denmark and Sweden
- Danish Case: Emma Helbo, Denominator
- Swedish Case: Erik Hedin, Samhall AB
- Finnish Cases: Mea Lakso, Diversity Charter Finland (FIBS)
The entire “Fredagskunskap” will be held in English (Hela “Fredagskunskapen” kommer att hållas på engelska).