1. What would you like to contribute to the Diversity Charter Sweden Board?
- I want to share my experiences and perspectives on how to create a more inclusive organisation. Traditionally, the IT industry has always been male-dominated. Thankfully, this has changed, although we still have a long way to go. The positive changes are based on various factors, but I think an important factor is that we see companies starting to take greater responsibility for inclusion and diversity. We work a lot with this at our company and I think my experience in this area can be useful in the Diversity Charter.
2. Why should a company join Diversity Charter Sweden?
- DThis is because most companies can always get better at working with inclusion and diversity. As a member of the Diversity Charter, you can exchange experiences within the network with unique opportunities to learn more. As we all know - with increased knowledge comes new insights that hopefully lead to positive improvements.
3. Unexpected feature?
- I would say that I am very open to new perspectives and dissenting views. In the 30 years that I have worked in IT, a lot has happened and a lot will continue to happen. In other words, I'm used to change and I think that perspective is useful and I hope it can be utilised during my time as a member of the Diversity Charter.